deutsch english

A.R.R.C. Forum

Ultimatum

Bug-Reports

Ultimatum

Postby Strydex » 12.07.2014, 20:08

Year after coming across this I finally installed it this week. Love it, great job and thank you!

:shock: As I was playing today I got an Ultimatum from the Tycoons to build a Financial Center or they would revolt. When placing the Dark Colored Financial Center, it would fill the need of the residents but it would not be recognized as being built for the Ultimatum. To complete the Ultimatum you have to build the original Financial Center. I know this is true for Tycoons, but have not been able to check for Ecos.

Keep up the great work, much appreciated!
Strydex
Arbeiter
Arbeiter

Re: Ultimatum

Postby FadeToBlack » 12.07.2014, 21:28

That's not a bug, but if I remember correctly there's currently no way to fix this unless Neo changes the black line buildings to be a variant of the original ones. The way it is currently implemented is that the game recognizes them as two different buildings (with different GUIDs as it were). When they require the original Financial Center, only that buildings counts towards the ultimatum's condition.

I don't remember if there's also a second ultimatum which requires you to build a black line financial center, but if the icon has a blue outline, then you must build the black line instead.
Last edited by FadeToBlack on 12.07.2014, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.
FadeToBlack
Ingeneur
Ingeneur

Postby Minimus1990 » 12.07.2014, 22:06

yes ther are two ultimatum. you have to lock at the symbol in the text. The Symbol is different betwen the two ultimatum.
“Yes, of course duct tape works in a near-vacuum. Duct tape works anywhere. Duct tape is magic and should be worshiped.”
Minimus1990
Executive
Executive

Postby melympe » 12.07.2014, 23:47

Yep, I found that out the hard way, too. Only my residents were clamoring for a blue-line monument, and I didn't notice it straight away. :wall:

Anyway, I only needed to build the foundation of said monument. After that, I could demolish it again. =@ (Got me an achievement, too.) And, since I was already working on the regular momument of the kind my resident oh so pleasantly asked for :evil: , I never had that particular message turn up (in that game). :beer:
melympe
Genie
Genie

Return to Bugs