deutsch english

A.R.R.C. Forum

Expanding AI players all White

Help with technical problems

Expanding AI players all White

Postby Fantail_ » 16.06.2014, 14:29

2170 large map - load save - all added ai-players show up as White, no color indication.
AI players added from shipyard, loading auto-saves from this map same issue all expanding players are White. Other saves - different maps load fine. If I add another ai-player its color shows, until I load another save from that map then that player is also showing in all white color.
My color shows fine. Hector (red) shows fine, as do the other non expanding arks (Devi, Rufus, Yana).
I hate to start this map over its fairly well established. Rebooting does not help, changing graphics settings does not help. Any idea's thoughts or suggestions?
Fantail_
Arbeiter
Arbeiter

Re: Expanding AI players all White

Postby Jonas » 16.06.2014, 16:40

This is a known issue, the colour of ai-shipyard-ais is always changing to white after reloading. Unfortunatly, we can not solve this problem because it is in the hardcoded part of Anno which we may not change.
MfG Jonas (Fan, Mod u. Tester)

Im Ubisoft-Forum: TheStarjon
Ingame: Starjon

Forenregeln: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4
F.A.Q.: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=211
Jonas

Postby Fantail_ » 16.06.2014, 20:55

Jonas - I appreciate the quick reply, thank you.
I'll try and adjust to that then. It won't be as easy to identify Thor's fleet & aircraft, so much the better. Good hunting.
Fantail_
Arbeiter
Arbeiter

Postby melympe » 19.06.2014, 20:44

Well, we don't want you to get bored because fighting the AI is too easy for you. ;-)
melympe
Genie
Genie

Return to Technical problems