deutsch english

A.R.R.C. Forum

Warfare Dynamics for A.R.R.C. submod (W.A.R.R.C.)

The place to discuss all things about A.R.R.C.

Warfare Dynamics for A.R.R.C. submod (W.A.R.R.C.)

Postby Mr.YaR » 10.09.2016, 19:13

Warfare Dynamics is a submod for Anno 2170 A.R.R.C. that aims deeper combat, quest and tactical experience.

Main features:

- All units movement mechanics redone (makes virtually X2 map size)
- Most units ranges redone to fit arch and other range improvements
- Most units charactiristics redone to adjust game pace and expand tactical aspect
- Defencive buildings rebalanced to fit unit changes
- Light economical rebalance (less income, more expences)
- Harder & Smarter AI adapted to the mod's changes
- Harder quests requiring preparation and implication

Moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-2170-warrc

Any feedback is welcome, hope you enjoy it. Made with <3

As a persone appreciating wargames and combat oriented RTS/TBS, Anno 2070 combat mechanics never suited me.

So i devided to rebalance them, trying to improve combat, making it more diverse and less repetitive.

This could be called a "realism mod" but i never aimed realism, as it is a non sense in Anno 2070.

I asked for permissions via A.R.R.C. email and mod db and got no answer. Wrote here some questions on modding as a start before talking about permissions, but got no answer either.

I have never posted a mod myself and meet anything about perssion while reading about A.R.R.C.

So if any troubles arise - i'm eager to discuss and solve them in any required way.
Mr.YaR
Arbeiter
Arbeiter

Re: Warfare Dynamics for A.R.R.C. submod (W.A.R.R.C.)

Postby Jonas » 10.09.2016, 22:07

As Neo is inactive, I think I may give you a temporary permission to distribute your mod in this forum (until Neo aprroves or withdraws it). I really appreciate your work, although I don't play Anno 2070 at he moment and thus haven't tested it (yet).

I read your posts, but I know very little about modding, so I couldn't help you, and Neo is currently inactive (as I said). I hope you were able to solve your problems on your on. :)
MfG Jonas (Fan, Mod u. Tester)

Im Ubisoft-Forum: TheStarjon
Ingame: Starjon

Forenregeln: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4
F.A.Q.: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=211
Jonas

Postby Mr.YaR » 11.09.2016, 06:59

Thank you sire!

I was able to solve most problems on my own, yes.

Still, AI questiond remain =)
Mr.YaR
Arbeiter
Arbeiter

Postby Mr.YaR » 11.09.2016, 15:15

Mod page on ModDb updates with French and Russian translation. Sadly, i don't speak german, i won't be able to even describe my mod in german.

Here are some that speak german and probably are part of the others german-speaking anno 2070/1404 communities - could you advice me, is there any sense in posting W.A.R.R.C. on other german speaking forums (like annozone.de or some ubisoft anno 2070 forum), using 3 language description (see moddb for the description)?

My experience in reading german on via google translate did show that these communities differ significatively from what i'm used to(seen some forums, multilanguage), i want to avoid getting a bad reputation with innapropriate behavior.
Mr.YaR
Arbeiter
Arbeiter

Postby Jonas » 12.09.2016, 02:42

Google translate is probably a bad idea, but it would most likely be fine to post in English (although I didn't double check the ubisoft forum rules).
MfG Jonas (Fan, Mod u. Tester)

Im Ubisoft-Forum: TheStarjon
Ingame: Starjon

Forenregeln: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4
F.A.Q.: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=211
Jonas

Return to General discussion