Welcome to Anno 2170 A.R.R.C.
The project "Anno 2170: A.R.R.C. - Advanced Research - Reformed Content" is a Modifikation for "Anno 2070".
Use the navigation menu "A.R.R.C." to receive all informations about the project.
Use the navigation menu "A.R.R.C." to receive all informations about the project.
21.03.2015 - Update to version 2.09! (mainly translated by Thindu, edited by Neo)
The latest subversion "a" was integrated in the standard version. So there is no difference between two different versions anymore and all changes made to version "a" are included.
(A very special thank you to all involved member of the A.R.R.C. forum)
- Tornados now already appear when the global ecobalance is -25 or worser and in a distance of time of 5 to 10 hours of playtime (bevor it was -500 global eco-balance and 7 to 12 hours of playtime).
- New building: "River power plant", is unlocked from 600 Tycoon Executives.
- New Building: "Fish farm", is for the fish production on islands and is unlocked from 1 Engineer or 1 Researcher. The productivity is equal to two fisheries. The three required fields can be switched between two versions with the button "C".
Some energy buildings are slightly balanced:
- Wind park: Energy production decreased to 20
- Thermal power station: Energy production increased to 120
- Offshore Wind Park: Energy production decreased to 20
- Solar tower generator: Energy production increased to 250
- Crude oil power plant: Energy production increased to 200
- Nuclear power plant: Energy production increased to 750
- Marine current power plant: Energy production increased to 40, maintenance costs decreased to 36
- Gas turbine power plant: Energy production increased to 100, maintenance costs decreased to 60
Some ecobalance buildings are slightly balanced:
- Weather control station: Ecobalance production increased to 25, energy requirements increased to 10, maintenance costs increased to 25
- Monitoring station: Ecobalance production increased to 90
- Waste compactor: Ecobalance production increased to 120, energy requirements increased to 15, maintenance costs increased to 60
Nano ozone-stabilizer: Energy requirements increased to 250, maintenance costs increased to 500, influence area increased to 50
(The values are now the same as for "Keeper 1.0" or "Guardian 1.0")
- Nano ozone-stabilizer: Is now unlocked from 1 Genius. (Only with Add-On)
- Small Warehouse: Is now unlocked from 1 Engineer.
- Large Warehouse: Is now unlocked from 1 Executive.
- Clearance terminal: Is now unlocked from 1 Engineer or 1 Researcher.
- Deep ocean-Research complex: Is now unlocked from 1 Genius (Only with Add-On) and also satisfies the need for Activity.
- Gas turbine power plant: Now can also be build in the influence area of the deep sea city centers.
- Deep sea Warehouse: Is now unlocked from 50 Lab Assistants.
Keto has been added to the shipyard. After the building Ketos Anaconda appears at the border of the map and the constructed ship moves there on patrol.
Hint: Keto has to be attacked with a Firebird Bombing Run or a Long Range Missle to declare war.
- The difficulty level of all AIs of the AI-Shipyard is increased to "difficult" (only for new builded ships).
- Keto has been added to the shipyard. After the building Ketos Anaconda appears at the border of the map and the constructed ship moves there on patrol.
- The Container Ship of the "Eco Logistic shipyard" is now known as "Container ship facelift" and has been moved to the "Tycoon Logistic shipyard". (Building costs are the same as for the Container Ship)
- The Cargo Liner of the "Tycoon Logistic shipyard" has been removed off the shipyard.
- Hercules Mark I and II now have the same production period of 30 minutes.
The construction menu has been overhauled, new designed and new grouped:
- Ecos: Eco buildings I, Eco buildings II, Eco buildings III, Basic ornaments, Eco ornaments I, Eco ornaments II
- Tycoons: Tycoon buildings I, Tycoon buildings II, Tycoon buildings III, Basic ornaments, Tycoon ornaments I, Tycoon ornaments II
- Techs: Tech buildings I, Tech buildings II, Tech buildings III, Tech buildings IV, Tech ornaments I, Tech ornaments II
- The tool tips of all ornamental buildings which could be switched between different versions with the button "C" are complemented by an icon and color-coded.
- The ornamental buildings "Harbor design", "Cargo conveyor belt" und "Lighthouse" are now only available in the menu of "Tech ornaments II".
- The ornamental building "Lighthouse" is now unlocked from the civilization tier 2 (instead of 4).
- The building "Quay wall" is now only available in the construction menu for harbor buildings (Port authority, Clearance terminal, etc.).
- The building "Harbor Depot" changes its view in the deep sea view to "Underwater receiving dock". (Only Add-on)
- The special city centers of Tilda Jorgensen, Thor Strindberg and Vadim Sokow are now available in the menu of "ornaments II" of the respective faction.
- Now the big road lamps of the Techs have their own icon and can also be build underwater.
- Icons which shows that it is possible to switch building versions with the button "C" are improved.
Texture pack & visual efects
- New texture pack "Red-Line" has been added.
- The texture pack "Black-Line" has been overhauled.
- The color of the glas surfaces of the covered city centers in the texture pack "Red-Line" has been changed to red.
- All public buildings and research facilities of the texture packs no longer have their own icons in the construction menu. They can now be build when selecting the original building and switching between the different versions with the button "C".
- All ornamental building versions of the public buildings and research facilities have been removed from the construction menu.
- All ornamental building versions of the residential buildings are now available in "ornaments II" of the respective faction.
- All fire stations, hospitals and police stations have been removed from the texture pack but the original textures of those buildings have been overhauled.
- The textures of the "Deep ocean-Fishery" have been overhauled.
- The lighting effects of the "Deep sea Immunity drug manufacturers" have been overhauled.
- The lighting effects of the "Deep sea Warehouse" have been improved.
The following harbor buildings now have a ground texture:
- All harbor residential buildings
- All public harbor buildings
- All harbor catastrophe protection buildings
- All harbor research facilities
- Harbor Energy transmitter (with additional quay wall parts)
- Harbor Missile launch pad
- New ornamental building "Eden Initiative Election Advertising Boards" has been added and can be build on land and in the harbor area.
- New ornamental building "Global Trust Election Advertising Boards" has been added and can be build on land and in the harbor area.
- New ornamental building "Statue 'Twister'" has been added and can be build on land and in the harbor area.
- A new category "Water basin" has been added and includes 14 new elements that can be build on land. (Water basins are the open version of the water canal and can be combined with each other)
A new category "Pipelines II" has been added and includes 5 adjusted elements for water canals with pipelines.
(A very special thank you goes to "Wiscora")
- The category "Parks and Gardens" of DLC1 has been extended by the elements "Park T-junction" and "Park stretch small".
- The element "Shopping Mall Entrance" of the category "Shopping Mall" of DLC2 has been extended by the element called "UNDERGROUND" (switchable with the button "C").
- The lighthouse of DLC3 has been extended by a bigger version. (switchable with the button "C").
- The category "Factory decoration" of the Tycoons has been extended by bigger scaled objects of this category.
- 2 new ornamental building kits for large harbor bridges has been added. Ships can move below these bridges.
- The categories "Small Harbor Steel bridge" and "Small Wooden harbor bridge" have been extended by the elements "corner" and "T-junction". Furthermore all elements of these categories can also be build as diagonal versions (switchable with the button "C").
- "Glass tunnel" can now also be build underwater or on roads.
- "Glass bottom" and "Harbor glass bottom" can now also be build on roads.
- "Water wall" can now also be build in the harbor area.
- "Plaza" now also has got a ground texture similar to the land version.
- The larger version of the "Eden Flatscreen gate" can now also be build in the harbor area.
- "Wooden fence" of the Ecos can now also be build in the harbor area.
- "Security fence" of DLC2 can now also be build in the harbor area and on roads on land.
- "Barbed wire fence" of the Tycoons has been adjusted so that it is now possible to build 4 different parts with the size of 1x1. Furthermore the parts can also be build in the harbor area.
- "Laser fence" of the Techs has been overhauled so that it is now possible to build 3 different parts with the size of 1x1. Furthermore the lasers can also be seen perfectly from every selected camera angle and are also better displayed in lower settings of lighting quality.
- All ornamental buildings now also have additional ornamental objects at its border when next to a road.
- All ornamental buildings of the Engineers, Executives and Geniuses now also have links to neighbouring residential buildings of the same version. For each color of the texture packs these links are adjusted.
- All ornamental buildings now affect neighbouring residential buildings to increase the tax revenues by 2% (except trees and ornamental residential buildings). The effect is not stackable. The effects of display ornamental buildings can stack once with other ornamental buildings.
The category "Water channel" is improved and extended:
- A new end piece is added which flows in the harbor area.
- A new T-junction with piplines and rails is added.
- The new end piece can also be build as "Water channel end fitting" on land.
- The elements of the category "T-junction" now belong to the category "Junction".
- The category "T-junction" is replaced by "Water channel end fitting harbor".
The textures of the ground and side surfaces are changed.
(A very special thank you goes to "Wiscora")
All water channels with rails now have metal pillars under the rails.
(A very special thank you goes to "Wiscora")
- The shield energy of "Projectile barrier AT-2" to "AT-6" has been increased to 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 hit points.
- The ark upgrades for the reduction of crash probability of Oil rigs have been slightly adjusted to reach 100% with all 3 socked upgrades.
- 4 new ark upgrades for the "Marine current power plant" have been added to the academy.
- 4 new ark upgrades for the "Gas turbine power plant" have been added to the academy.
Some translations of the english and russian language are corrected.
(A very special thank you goes to "0pupentium")
- The upgrade "Special gas turbine" now requires 2 upgrades of the previous tier.
- The name of the category of the Tycoon billboards is changed to "Billboards".
- The pieces of "Small harbor Steel bridge quay wall connection" and "Small wooden harbor bridge quay wall connection" can now be placed properly without unproper model replacements afterwards.
- An issue is fixed where some ground textures are not displayed properly.
- An issue is fixed where the Eco ornamental building "Plaza" was covered by gras.
- An issue is fixed where the grid model of the ship "Osiris" was not displayed properly underwater.
- An issue is fixed where the general civilization tier 3 was unlocked from lab assistants (instead of Researchers).
- An issue is fixed where covered city centers could be build though the requirements were not satisfied.
- An issue is fixed where the ornamental building "Water wall" could be build though the requirements were not satisfied.
- An issue is fixed where landed aircrafts on the aircraft carrier "Deimos" could only be filled up to 10t of kerosene.
- An issue is fixed where quests in the world event "The Neo Skullz Crises" did not accept the shipyards for fulfilment.
- An issue is fixed where some deep sea research facilities did not benefit from 750% research bonus.
- An issue is fixed where the channel "Internal power" of the "Deep sea Information center" could not be activated.
06.07.2014 - Update to version 2.08 (Translated by Thindu)
- During the Mod-Installation a shortcut for uninstallation is created automatically in the installation folder.
- The version number of the A.R.R.C Mod (e.g. A.R.R.C. - Command HQ 2.08) can now be seen in the menu of Anno 2070.
- New Building: "Harbor-Depot" is a warehouse in the harbor area and sends transport units to get wares.
- New Building: "Airfield" offers now the possibility to land, to fill up and repair airplanes on islands and can be build in 3 different sizes.
"Harbor-Airfield" has been modified:
- The integrated quay wall is now a part of the model.
- Conventional quay walls don't connect itself to Harbor-Airfields anymore.
- The textures have been modified and should fit better now.
- On mid and huge Airfields it is now also possible to land Hawks and Choppers.
- Diagonal docks of the "Clearance Terminal" and the ornament category "Marinas" have now a quay wall that should make it easier to build.
- Monuments: All monuments have now the same maintenance-, energy and ecobalance costs because the functionallity of each monument is the equal to the others.
Metal Converter: The range of the Metal Converters have been increased by 50%. (Add-On only)
Already builded converters have to be replaced for the changes to take effect.
Basically changes in the harbor area that make the build of harbor cities much easier and better.
(Hint: The folling changes of harbor city buildings take only effect after the buildings have been replaced or a new game is started.)
- Harbor city centers now offer increased influence radius to build in the harbor area. There is no need to build port authorities anymore.
All monuments also offer increased influence radius to build in the harbor area. There is no need to build additional city centers.
(With momuments it is now possible to create big harbor cities without the need of port authorities.)
- Quay walls and harbor ornaments can now be build in the influence radius of city centers, monuments, port authorities and harbor-depots.
- A new category "Water channel" has been added and includes 16 new elements that can be build on islands.
- A new category "Laser fence" has been added and includes 21 new elements in 3 sizes and 7 colors which can be build on island, underwater and in the harbor area.
- The ornament building "Eden Flagpole I" and "Global Trust Flagpole I" and its harbor versions have been modified so that it is now possible to build them in 17 different colors (All player colors of Anno 2070).
- A wider variation of Flatscreen-Gates has been added to be also available to build them on rivers.
Trading airplanes are modified to be mearly treated as ships whith some advantages:
- It is now possible to socket items of ships except items for catastrophe protection.
- It is now possible to throw wares and upgrades overboard.
- An issue has been fixed where it was not possible to remove socketed items.
- The flight characteristics and the movement speed of "Orca" and "Cobra" have been adjusted.
- On the trading airplane "Orca" the textures has been modified a bit and the capacity of each ware slot has been increased to 60t.
- Trading airplanes are now available to trade with all kind of arks.
- All drones of the Drone Base have been modified with new textures.
- All drones are no longer immune to EMP attacks.
- The added chimney smoke of some ships from update 2.07 has been removed.
- 3 new upgrades for the building "Electronic Recycler" have been added. (Add-On only)
- An issue has been fixed where the "Coal Factory" had a higher need of wood than provided.
- An issue has been fixed where the upgrade "Vegetable replicas" was shown twice in the the research menu in games without add-on.
- An issue has been fixed where the upgrade "Automated Transport facilities" was not available for research.
- An issue has been fixed where the upgrades of the Fishery didn't work on Deep ocean-Fisheries.
- An issue has been fixed where some ultimatums occured by mistake.
- An issue has been fixed where some ornamental buildings could be build on foreign underwater islands.
- An issue has been fixed where some ships couldn't found new islands.
- An issue of the general game has been fixed where Seamus Green provided wrong rewards for quests.
- Some translations of the english and russian language have been corrected.
19.02.2014 - Download problems and the silence about A.R.R.C. (Mostly translated with Google)
Many of you are probably wondering: when will release the next update 2.08?
What is about the silence about A.R.R.C. in the last weeks?
But do not panic! The work on the upcoming update are still in progress, but I had to pause this recently for the time being. The reason for this is: I am currently in relocation stress. Middle of March is finally the move to take place in April and it will then go on as usual, if everything works out the way I imagine it. In the period until then shall ye also rarely an answer from me in the forum, so I apologize for any inconvenience.
Thanks goes also to our new partner from the domain McJono.com! Because now we can offer you another download mirror to prevent the current download problems, until we have found the cause.
Until then, I wish you all the best and have fun with Anno 2170 - A.R.R.C.!
Our moderator Jonas is in the meantime strengthens the position of holding the forum until everything up and running again as usual. :)
04.12.2013 - The new supply and demand calculator from the year 2170
Before there was only an external link to the old calculator from Elodia.
Now, this extremely useful tool has been completely revised, improved and integrated into the website
and also, the language English is supported now.
Thus, you can now access directly here on the website and calculate your needs for goods comfortable.
Now you can easily and simply decide, wether you play with or without the A.R.R.C. Mod or wich alternative production building do you want to build.
The calculator now includes all new production buildings up to version 2.071. Simply use the navigation menu under "Datasheet".
In this sense, thank you very much for this great work, Elodia! :)